Instruction for Oral Presentation:
Each Oral Presentation speaker will be given a total of 6 minutes. There will be a short buffer between each breakout session so that the next presenter has enough time to setup their presentation. It is preferred that you have your PowerPoint presentation on a flash drive for easy loading.
- The preferred presentation format is PowerPoint; alternatively pdf can be used. Please save your PowerPoint with embedded font.
- Windows (Including Windows 7 professional, Office 2010) is the only operating system available for the presentations.
- Use of own PC or Macintosh for presenting is not possible.
- Alternatively and for late changes presentations can be brought on a CD-Rom or USB memory device to the Preview Room.
Instruction for Poster Presentation:
- The poster must be displayed in English only. Please use adequate letter type and size to ensure good readability.
- Poster title should be identical to the title of the accepted abstract.
- Poster board is 100 cm wide and 250 cm high, please do not exceed this size.
- (Poster Size：90 cm width and 120 cm height)
- >Poster Mounting: 15:30 – 17:00, Thursday, September 26.
Poster Removing: 12:00 – 13:00, Sunday, September 29.
It is possible to mount and remove in the above time at your convenience.
- All posters displaying time is duly allocated from September 27, 09:00 AM to September 29, 12:00 PM.
- Please note that abstract numbers will be announced on the official website. Please ensure that your poster is displayed on the correct poster board.
- Mounting materials (adhesive tape) will be provided on each poster board.
- Please note that accepted abstracts will only be allowed to publish if you are registered participants.
- Authors are expected to be at their posters to discuss the details of their posters with participants freely. There will be no moderator with author during the poster presentation.