Theme： Advances in neuro-oncology and clinical treatments
- Abstract submissions for JNO 2020 special issue are due June 14, 2019 and all abstracts must be submitted online. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Late-breaking abstract submission for poster and oral presentation are due July 31, 2019.
- Individuals are allowed to submit multiple abstracts.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- All presenters must register for the conference and assume responsibility for their own transportation, lodging and registration fee.
- The Scientific Committee of ASNO2019 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
- In Optional Comments field, you may propose the type of presentation (oral presentation or poster presentation).
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the program materials. Editorial changes may be made to accepted abstracts at the discretion of the organizing committee.
Guidelines for preparation and submission of abstract
- All applications should be submitted online. (Abstract Submission)
- The deadline for abstract submission is June 14, 2019.
- All abstracts must be approved by all authors before submission.
- Abstract may not have been submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conference.
- The “Abstract Text” should cover ” Introduction “, ” Materials and Methods “, “Results” and “Conclusion” four separated sections and should not exceed 300 words.
Please, do not include references, formulas, tables or graphics.
- Standard abbreviations are accepted. If any special abbreviations are used, they should be written fully in parentheses the first time they appear in the text.
- Please provide three to five key words or phrases for reference.
- The abstract will be published as conference proceedings.
- Multiple abstracts are welcome for all the attendees.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be informed via e-mail by July 31, 2019.