Notification of Abstract Review Results June 30, 2019
Important Dates for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: May 31, 2019
- Notification of Abstract Audit Result: June 30, 2019
- Deadline for Early-bird Registration: July 31, 2019
Presenting author of an accepted abstract SHOULD register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, July 31, 2019 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of ASNO 2019.
Please comply with the deadline regarding the abstract submission. The abstracts can be revised after submission; however, after the submission deadline, authors cannot make changes to the submitted abstracts.
The published abstracts are prohibited submitting to the ASNO2019.
- Abstract can be submitted only in English.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts, as they will appear as they are without editing by the organizers.
- The maximum length of Abstract Topic is 240 characters.
- The maximum length of Abstract is 300 words.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the Conference publications.
- It is recommended that the contributor checks every column carefully before submitting the abstract.
- The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- ASNO2019 has the copyright to use the abstract in the Conference for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.
Any further question regarding to submission, please feel free to contact
TEL: 886-2-2766-5367 #17