Notification of Abstract Review Results June 30, 2019
Important Dates for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: May 31, 2019
- Notification of Abstract Audit Result: June 30, 2019
- Deadline for Early-bird Registration: July 31, 2019
Presenting author of an accepted abstract SHOULD register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, July 31, 2019 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of ASNO 2019.
Please comply with the deadline regarding the abstract submission. The abstracts can be revised after submission; however, after the submission deadline, authors cannot make changes to the submitted abstracts.
The published abstracts are prohibited submitting to the ASNO2019.
Submit Paper to JNO special issue for ASNO2019
Please refer to the below terms and condition for JNO submission.
Terms and Condition
The JNO supplement only accepts the papers which are presented in ASNO 2019 meeting, either as oral presentation or as poster.
Papers should contain original, unpublished work on basic research or clinical studies related to neuro-oncology.
Authors must have submitted their original, unpublished work to the ASNO 2019 via JNO submission system (Editorial Manager).The deadline for the abstract submission is May 31, 2019.
The deadline for the full-text manuscript submission is September 30, 2019.
The Award winner must provide a copy of yoru passport and personal cv for further application.
- Abstract can be submitted only in English.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts, as they will appear as they are without editing by the organizers.
- The maximum length of Abstract Topic is 240 characters.
- The maximum length of Abstract is 300 words.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the Conference publications.
- It is recommended that the contributor checks every column carefully before submitting the abstract.
- The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- ASNO2019 has the copyright to use the abstract in the Conference for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.
Any further question regarding to submission, please feel free to contact
TEL: 886-2-2766-5367 #17